Focusing on your family’s smile needs
Here at Cygnet Dental, we cater to the needs of families in our Grande Prairie community. Dr. Ferguson and his staff focus on providing the latest care and treatment in:
- Pediatric Dentistry – Complete general dentistry for children aged 3 and older.
- Restorative Family Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry– General restorative and cosmetic dentistry for children and adults of all ages, including:
- Crowns and bridges
- Implant restorations
- Porcelain veneers and whitening
- Orthodontics – Traditional braces for children and preteens. Please click for more information on Progressive Orthodontics
Gentle care for your whole family:
- Comfy exams and cleanings
- Root canals
- Finely crafted crowns, bridges and veneers
- Extractions, including wisdom tooth extractions
- Teeth-whitening programs
- Natural-looking fillings
- Nonsurgical treatment of gum disease
A gingerbread house and your smile
What do they have in common? For Dr. Ferguson, they should both be works of art.
His hand-crafted gingerbread houses have won first place four years in a row. The artistry he brings to them – check out the pictures around our office – is very much like the artistry he brings to your smile.
In addition to being artistic in his approach to a smile, Dr. Ferguson offers many years of experience as a general dentist. Since 1987, he has seen just about every kind of smile problems there is. Plus, he is very personable, easygoing and down-to-earth. It’s a combination that’s hard to find in general dental care.
The dental team at Cygnet Dental provide general pediatric dentistry, adult restorative and cosmetic dentistry to the communities of Grande Prairie, AB, Dawson Creek, BC, Peace River, AB, Beaverlodge, AB, Sexsmith, AB and Spirit River, AB. The services they offer include:
• Children's dentistry • Family dentistry • Aesthetic dentistry • Emergency dentistry
• Wisdom tooth extractions • Root canals • Treatment for tooth pain
• Treatment of gum disease • Mouth guards • Porcelain veneers
For gentle dental care for the entire family, visit Cygnet Dental. Call us at 780-532-1387 or 800-21-SMILE or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your appointment with us. A free teddy bear awaits our younger patients on their first visit.